Leading the way in urological care: Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal
Experts who specialize in the care of urinary tract and reproductive organ surgery and medicine are known as urologists or genitourinary surgeons. The specialists take care of the kidneys, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, Prostate gland ureters, and male reproductive organs
Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal has some of the top urologists who offer specialized surgical as well as non-surgical options for many urological health conditions. These include advanced and competent urological techniques such as minimally invasive endoscopic, laparoscopic, laser-assisted surgeries, and other scope-guided procedures.
Why Choose Us?
The medical field of urology is continuously evolving with each passing day and it is important to remain up to date with the latest technical advancements. Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal understands the importance of this and leaves no stone unturned to learn, grow and make the latest additions to the department. One such latest addition that the hospital is extensively working on is Robotic Urology which is planned for the near future.
The urology hospital at Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal is loaded with world-class diagnostic and treatment facilities for 24x7 routine and complex urological problems under a single roof.
The experts here, too are continuously a part of the learning and growing process by actively participating in Continuing Medical Education (CME), medical seminars, and conferences across the globe as well as the medical journals.
Our Competent Team
Urology department at Apollo Sage Hospitals consist of Dr. Nand Kishore Arvind (MNAMS, DNB, MCH, MS) and Dr. Qutubuddin Ali (M.Ch. Renal transplant surgeon) who worked as a team, taking care of all clinical work 24x7 on all days. The department runs daily OPDs from 9 am to 5 pm on Monday to Saturday. Apart from this the department also run specialty clinic on Sundays.
Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal is one of the leading urology hospitals with cutting Edge Technologies for minimally invasive and laparoscopic urological surgeries. It has state-of-the-art operating rooms, advanced 00 watts Holmium YAG LASER for HOLEP, Swiss Lithoclast Trilogyto detect stone diseases, flexible cystoscopes and ureteroscope, high definition latest and advanced camera system, multichannel urodynamic machine and more.
Additionally, the hospital has dedicated OPDs for Men’s sexual health and old age Urological Problems too.
What makes the urology hospital special is the fact that extends all these facilities with immense compassion to all the patients and at a very cost-effective rate.
Disease & Conditions
Urological diseases and conditions can trigger due to several reasons. Just take a quick glance at some of the common urological diseases and conditions.
- Pediatric Urology: Voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery are done by children’s urology experts. Apart from this, the surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, groin conditions, evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone problems, and more are also handled by Paediatric Urologists.
- Urologic Oncology: Urinary tract malignancies or cancers are dealt with by experts. These prostate bladder cancer, kidney cancer, ileal conduit, continent diversion, and neobladder cancer are some of the cancers that urology surgery doctors at the urologic department perform.
- Renal (Kidney) Transplant: The process of replacing a non-functional kidney with a healthy one is called a renal kidney transplant. The good or healthy kidney could be that of a living or deceased donor and it is replaced by a person with damaged kidneys that fail to filter and remove waste, minerals, and fluid from the blood by producing urine.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH): BPH or Enlarged Prostate is a common condition found primarily in older men and though it is not primarily cancerous, it does raise the risk of prostate cancer.
- Urethral Stricture Disease: It is the narrowing of the urethra that causes obstructive symptoms due to an injury to the urethral mucosa and tissues around it. It can develop anywhere along the length of the male urethra.
The Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal is one of the best diagnostic centres for urology-related issues. Let’s check out what facilities we offer.
- Ultrasound & Doppler Imaging: This noninvasive test is performed by bouncing high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) off circulating red blood cells to assess the blood flow in the blood vessels.
- Urodynamics: The procedure is done to allow the expert to understand how well the lower urinary tract organs are functioning. These organs include the bladder, sphincters and the urethra.
- Uroflowmetry: Basically, the test measures the volume of urine released from the body, the speed with which it is released, and how long the release takes.
- Cystometry: The test is done to check for problems with the filling and emptying of the bladder. It measures the amount of urine in the bladder which is then compared with the bladder pressure and how full the patient feels the bladder is.
- Urologic Radiology: Urologic Radiology includes several ways to carefully look inside organs like the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and reproductive organs. Retrograde Urethrogram &Micturating Cystogram (RGU and MCU) are specialized examinations of the urinary tract. While RGU is performed on male patients with trauma (injury) to the urethra to detect any structural abnormalities MCU checks if the urine is flowing backwards from the bladder up towards the kidneys.
- Ultra-Miniaturized Endoscopes: These are specially designed to carry out stone removal procedures in children or paediatric patients. These are fit for children who have smaller kidneys and narrower ureters compared to adults. The ultra-miniaturized instruments and endoscopes reduce the damage to normal tissues and help them get back to normal routines within no time.
Treatment & Services
Apart from providing special care in Uro-Oncology, Laparoscopic Urology For Various Malignant & Non-Malignant Conditions, Management Of Enlarged Prostates or also called Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Men’s Health Clinic, the Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal also specializes in treating many more urological issues. Take a look at some of the specializations given below.
- Female Urology: Incontinence, interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, pelvic pain, and sexual dysfunction are some of the common urological conditions and problems that many women suffer from.
- Reconstructive Urology: The surgery is done to do a correction in the functioning of organs by restoring, rerouting and even recreating the upper and lower urinary tract and help patients return to their routine activities.
Improvements in urology surgery and medicine have helped all urologists and kidney stone specialists in more ways than one. No wonder, the experts and urologists at Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal are now armed with sophisticated tools to help diagnose disease in most private body parts.
But this is not where the hospital intends to stop. On the contrary, the hospital and its authorities are constantly on the lookout for evolving techniques and equipment for the welfare and benefit of their patients.
Keep steady with us if you are looking for more doctors on ‘urologist near me’, ‘andrologist, ‘urologic disease’, ‘urodynamics’, ‘andrologist near me’, and ‘female urologist near me’.