Precision Diagnostics for Optimal Patient Care At Apollo Hospitals Bhopal
Apollo Sage Hospitals Bhopal is one of the most revered names in the field of medical facilities, conducting tests, laboratory investigation infrastructure (both medical and surgical), and more.
The experts here are extensively involved in the diagnosis, monitoring and treatmentof a variety of diseases such as cancer, heart ailments, diabetes and similar serious medical conditions. No wonder, the hospital laboratory has earned a name in quality assurance programmes to monitor and ensure the accuracy of test results.
Why Choose Us?
Apollo Sage Hospitals Bhopal is the perfect place where advanced scientific research and developmental works are conducted in its modernlaboratories with sophisticated equipment and tools. The laboratory is engaged in carrying out fundamental studies
In addition to these, the hospital medical laboratory collaborates very closely with physicians and technicians. The experts are thoroughly involved in examining and analyzing blood, stool, urine, and biopsy samples, relaying test results to physicians, and putting microscopes, cell counters and other precision lab equipment to best use.
There are several reasons why Apollo Sage Hospital, Bhopal is the best choice for people in entire Central India. It has 24x7 Emergency and Trauma Care, ALS & BLS ambulances with life support systems stationed at different locations across the city and state.
In addition to this, it has round-the-clock pharmacy services, dedicated ICUs for Brain Stroke, Heart Attacks, Pediatric and NeonatalIntensive Care and Medical Intensive Care Units manned by qualified registrars.
The Process Appointment & Registration
Those in need of Health Checks can book an appointment either online at www.apollosage.in or call us at +91-0755 4308111. They can also login to Ask Apollo Sage Website (www.apollosage.in) and fill in their medical history. This would help the physician serve better and save time as well.
On reaching the hospital, those who have registered themselves online may collect their files from the Health Check Registration Counter, while those who have not registeredonline mayget registered at the Health Check Registration Counter.
Pre-Health Check Instructions
- Kindly have your last meal at least 8-10 hours before you come for the check and report on an empty stomach. You may drink water which may allow your bladder to fill so that we can perform the ultrasound of the lower abdomen. No other fluid is permitted (tea/coffee or juice).
- You can collect the urine and stool sample container from Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal and bring the first samples of the day along when you come for a health check.
- Just to make sure we know your medical history completely, kindly carry your old medical records if you have any. If you are on regular medication carry those along with you and inform your Physician about the same.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers as you may undergo various tests. If the package has a TMT, please wear a pair of running shoes or sneakers.
- Pregnant women or those suspecting pregnancy are advised not to undergo any X-Ray Test. It is also advisable not to undergo any health check during your menstrual cycle. After billing, you will undergo a set of laboratory and diagnostic tests.
Health Check Process
- Our Health Check begins at 8 am every day.
- The registrations for the Health Checks are done up to 10.30 am. You are required to report in a fasting state (8 to 10 hours of overnight fasting). Please do not take any beverages except water. Do make sure you wear comfortable clothing. A complete medical history and examination will then be performed by our medical officers and physicians, the outcome of which will result in a Personalized Health Check, made just for you.
- After billing, you will undergo a set of laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- The entire process will last between 3-5 hours and might take longer if there are any additional tests that might be required to customized your Health Check.
- We also offer an afternoon Health Check from 2 pm onwards at Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal for which 5 hours of fasting will be required.
Review and Counselling
Following your tests, you will be asked to consult with one of our experienced Consultants for a detailed review of your Health Check reports. You will also be offered lifestyle, nutrition and vaccination counselling
It is imperative that you reassess your health status at regular intervals, the regularity being governed by the presence/absence of disorders/ diseases and illnesses. Your return visit will mostly focus on pre-existing diseases and illnesses if any or a general health assessment.
Medical Tests Carried Out At Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal
- Haemogram: Checkups such asHemoglobin, Rh TypingBlood Group,Packed Cell Volume (PVC), Red Blood Cell (RBC), Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC), Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV), Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH), Total White Blood Count (WBC) / Differential Count, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR), Complete Blood Count (CBC) with ESR, Peripheral Smear, Platelet Count.
- Biochemical Parameters: Fasting &Postprandial Sugar testing(PP Blood Sugar or post-meal blood sugar testing for diabetics), PPGS for Non-Diabetics (Unit Specific Complimentary Test), Random Blood Sugar, Haemoglobin A1C(HbA1C) are carried out at the Hospitals.
- Renal Test: Essential Renal tests for kidney patients such asUrea, Serum Creatinine, Uric Acid, Clinical Examination, Medical Summary and advice by a consultant physician, Surgical examination for Men and Gynaecology Consultation for Women are done at the hospital. Apart from these, Counselling on Diet & Lifestyle, Counselling on Adult Vaccination, Stroke Risk Assessment, Vitals to include Height, Weight, Eye Screening and Waist & Hip Measurement, Up to 25% Discount on additional tests (if suggested by physicians) are also performed at the hospital laboratory.
- Lipid Profile: A complete cholesterol test, also called the lipid panel, includes,Total Cholesterol, High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL Cholesterol), Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL Cholesterol), Triglycerides, and Total Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio.
- Liver Function Tests: Total Protein/ Albumin/ Globumin/ Serum Glutamic Pyruvic Transaminase, (SGPT) enzymes,Serum Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase(SGOT), Alkaline Phosphates, Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT), and S. Bilirubin investigations are performed here at the Apollo Sage Hospitals Bhopal.
- General Tests: TSH, Complete Urine Analysis, Stool Test, Electrocardiogram (ECG) (Resting), X-Ray Chest, Ultrasound or Sonogram or Ultrasonogram(USG) of the abdomen (Screening only), PAP Smear, Physicians Consultation
- Heart Health Check: All necessary investigations such as Cardiogram, Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT), and Treadmill Test (TMT)- for those above 40 years of age, Cardiac Consultation, and Echocardiogram (ECHO)– for those below 30 years of age are carried out at the hospital.
Apart from these, there are special tests for Paediatrics, Senior Citizens and more. Some of these include S. Calcium & Phosphorous, S. Electrolytes, HbsAg& Mammogram for Women (When indicated), Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) for Men, Urine Micro-Albumin, Eye or Ophthalmology and Ear Nose Throat (ENT) tests.
Whatever may be your age bracket and whatever may be your health condition, it is vital to carry out medical tests, especially if there have been severe medical health conditions or a history of self or in the family.
And what better place could one think of for oneself or for the entire family to carry out than Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal as it has the ability to carry out all the essential tests under a single roof?
So, book your appointment now.