Enjoy the Power of Internal Medicine At Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal
At Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal, the specialty of Internal Medicine in which the specialists extend clinical expertise to diagnose and treat a very broad range of health conditions and ailments. The expertise encompasses a huge range of health conditions affecting the human internal organs.
The experts, better known as the internal medicine doctor or the general medicine doctor, work extensively on diagnosing, treating, and managing severe long-term diseases. They help patients with multiple, chronic health conditions in contrast to the surgical option and cover almost all organs such as cardiology, dermatology and gastroenterology.
The qualified Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal internist doctors, also known as Internists, are trained to practice primary care and have long-term associations with their patients. General medicine practitioners provide a precise diagnosis and prompt treatment for any conditions affecting any of the body’s systems.
The hospital has a dedicated team of doctors on board with specialization in MD in General Medicine from the best medical institutionsand years of work experience from some of the most prestigious hospitals across the globe. These doctors are also well-versed with the latest trends in the field of internal medicine.
The facilities at the internal medicine department of Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal are one of the best in the world that cater to ailments of heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, obesity and lung disease and care for mental health disorders like depression, anxiety and so on.
Apart from this, the internal medicine Bhopal department of the hospital has trained nursing staff and technicians that work round the clock for optimal care, patient satisfaction and best results.
Disease & Conditions
Internal Medicine is focused on the art of diagnosis and treatment with medication. We, as internal medicine physician in ApolloSage hospital, do precise diagnosis and prompt treatment of a broad range of symptoms and diseases and are involved in,
- The management of all infectious diseases (Fever) viz Flu, Malaria, Typhoid, Dengue, TB, Gastroenteritis, UTI, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, PUO (Fever of unknown origin) etc.
- Management of epidemic/Pandemic viz Covid, H3N2 influenza, plague etc.
- Initial assessment and management of life style diseases like hypertension, Diabetes, Heart diseases, Kidney and Liver diseases, strokes etc
- Management of multisystem diseases and multi organ failure.
- Management of Complicated medical illnesses.
- Primary and secondary prevention of chronic medical illnesses for maintenance of long term wellness
- Providing advice for adult vaccinations.
- Health checkup programs.
- Life-long comprehensive care and palliative care
- Care for mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety caused by abnormal activities in the brain, a chronic disease, or hormonal imbalances
The facility of Laboratory and Radiology imaging is provided for diagnosis, management and monitoring of various clinical condition including OPD and the emergency cases. We have a strong team of expertise available to refer the needed patients for diagnostic procedures in various subspecialties.
Treatment & Services
- Geriatric Care: The internal medicine doctors near me at the Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal take care of older adults and their health conditions. In fact, internal medicine practitioners of geriatric medicine endorse a healthy and positive environment and work on treating and preventing of illnesses and disabilities that occur with age.
- Gastroenterology (GI): The internist doctors are trained to work on the health issues of the digestive system and the liver. They can treat everything from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) to nutritional issues, gallbladder and biliary tract diseases and Hepatitis C.
- Palliative Medicine: Internal medicine doctors in palliative medicine are trained to provide holistic, quality care to patients with complex, advanced and progressive illnesses or those with terminally ill diseases that have no cure and require to be managed. Some of these diseases include cancer, heart failure, Parkinson's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological disease, dementia, congenital anomalies and drug-resistant tuberculosis and more.
- Sleep Medicine: Internal medicine doctors focus on diagnosing and treating sleep disorders and disorders associated with them. These internists are experts in pulmonary medicine and work on developing sleep medicine for sleep conditions such as sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, somnambulism (sleepwalking), circadian sleep disorders, etc.
- Psychiatry: The experts deal with treating the psychiatric problems of mentally ill patients. Some of the disorders could include, Depression and Detachment, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Over-Eating, Disruptive Behaviour and Dissocial Disorders, etc. in addition to these, internal medicine doctors also take care of the fallouts of mental disorders such as unexplained back pain, headaches, stomach ache and more.
- Infectious Disease:Internal medicine doctor specialists take care of the infectious disorders caused by organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites that live in human bodies. Though these are apparently harmless and simultaneously important for good health, in certain conditions, some of these organisms could lead to ailments or diseases. Sometimes, these infections could also be contagious and be passed on from one person to another.
The internal medicine discipline at the Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal is an essential component of comprehensive healthcare systems. It provides a broad range of services for adults with a variety of medical needs, offering specialized care, preventive services, and coordination of treatment plans.
Also,in recent decades, the hospital has successfully served and led many diverse roles and settings in the field of internal medicine. The internal medicine doctors at the Apollo Sage Hospital in Bhopal see the bigger picture and identify solutions for optimal health outcomes. They have the expertise to connect the dots and help solve health issues.
For more information on the advancements in internal medicine and Critical Care Medicine, Non-surgical orthopaedics, Rehabilitation Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Infectious Diseases stay with us.
Dr Gopal Batni
Experience:- 39 Years
- MD (Internal Medicine)
Dr Akhil Kumar Tiwari
Experience:- 37 Years