Reshape With Plastic Surgery At Apollo Sage Hospitals
Plastic surgery at Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal includes minimally invasive, non-invasive and invasive surgical procedures that enhance the appearance and the confidence of the person.
Plastic surgery is an art which is diverse and comprehensive in nature and involves the treatment of nearly all aspects of the human body. With sophisticated instruments and technological advancements, today surgeries can be performed on anyone right from newborns to elderly persons.
However, it is only at the best medical institutions like the Apollo Sage Hospitals that all basic principles of plastic surgery such as detailed analysis of the issue, careful procedural planning, precise techniques and more are taken into account and practised for better surgical output.
Why Choose Us?
At Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal the plastic surgery department is the best hospital for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. The hospital takes extreme care in involving the patients at every step of the procedure which includes what the procedure is likely to be and the probable outcome and even provides counselling before the session starts.
Not only this, the plastic surgery department ensures that it remains at par with the latest advancements in the field by adopting the latest practices and actively participating in Continuing Medical Education (CMEs), medical seminars and conferences and more. The hospital also ensures that its laboratories and surgical theatres remain upgraded with sophisticated equipment and instruments available across the globe.
Our Competent Team
The board-certified team of plastic surgeons at Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal perform surgery with incredible precision to minimize chances of scarring and discomfort in patients undergoing plastic surgery.
The experts also review the patient’s health conditions and collaborate with other subspecialties to work in alignment with other medical specialities such as oncologists, gynaecologists, dermatologists, bariatric and even orthopaedic surgeons with the aim of best results for the patients.
Moreover, the Apollo Sage Hospitals in Bhopal has ensured that plastic surgeons in Bhopal adopt the most sought-after Korean Plastic Surgery technology - A leader in the plastic surgery sector - while performing plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Whether the surgery is for reconstructive procedures or cosmetic (aesthetic) procedures, the Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal is the best choice for it has the latest and advanced equipment for safer and more effective procedures. The hospital offers a wide range of services including basic Laser, Filler, and Mesotherapy treatments to advanced procedures such as Facelifts, Vitiligo, Rhinoplasty, corrective surgeries, and more.
The hospital adopts sophisticated surgical techniques and procedures including Endoscopic Surgery, Skin Grafting, Flap Surgery, Laser Surgery, Tissue Expansion, and more.
Disease & Conditions
- Scar Revision: The procedure is done to remove or hide scars that could be existing since birth, or due to the result of an accident. Its treatment could include steroid injections shot directly into the scar tissue, cryotherapy that involves the scar being frozen using certain medication, pressure therapy or even surgery. Sometimes, the experts may also recommend radiation therapy or laser therapy.
- White Spots: Also known as Vitiligo, the experts cover the white spot skin with a preferred skin layer that matches the remaining body skin tone. However, this procedure is ideal for patients with segmental vitiligo in cases in which the spread of the disease is limited and is not likely to grow.
- Gynecomastia: Also, known as reduction mammoplasty, this is a male breast reduction surgery in which the surgeon removes excess breast tissue through liposuction, larger incisions, or in certain cases – a combination of both. This condition is commonly a result of obesity, certain drugs or hormonal changes during adolescent development and sometimes it is also found in older adults as hormone levels shift after a certain age.
- Vaginoplasty and Hymenoplasty: The procedure refers to hymen restoration or repair and restoration of the torn hymen to its original state. Sometimes vaginal region becomes loose with age, childbirth, weight loss, and other reasons as a result of which the vagina loses its elasticity. This is when Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery tightens up the interior region. Similarly, when the thin membrane-like tissue or hymen ruptures leaving small fibrous remains clinging to the vaginal wall, Hymenoplasty is the only solution to it.
- Tattoo Removal: Tattoos can be removed using Laser surgery which is an effective and safe method. The lasers remove the tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with the help of a high-intensity beam. Tattoos can also be removed using surgical excision and dermabrasion.
- Sagging Facial Skin: Also known as face-lift or Rhytidectomy, the cosmetic surgical procedure is done to give a younger look to the patient’s face. The expert pulls back the flap of skin on each side of the face to give a tighter and more youthful look. The tissues below the skin are also altered and excess skin is removed.
- Computed Tomography Scans (CT Scans): These provide a detailed image of acute bleeds, angiographic capabilities for specific pre-operative planning and tissue differentiation of hard and soft tissues.
- 2D Photography & 3D Photography: These images provide a detailed topographical measurement of the face or the body area that needs to be worked upon by the surgeon.
- Radiology Tests: Certain mandatory radiology tests such as Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG), Mammography, and Chest X-rays are performed prior to plastic surgery. While ECG helps understand the heart’s functionality, mammography is essential to determine if the patient suffers from any breast-related diseases or abnormalities and Chest X-rays check for the size of lungs and hearts and other tissue body structures.
Treatment & Services
- Fixing Skin Damages: Sometimescancerand severe burns can damage skin and be an unpleasant sight. This is especially true for damages on the face and body parts that are otherwise open. Plastic surgery is a good solution to this problem for many people.
- Facial Surgeries: Forehead Lift, Ear Pinning, Ear Reshaping, Hair Replacement, Nasal Surgery, Nose Reshaping(Rhinoplasty) or Nose Plastic Surgery, Chin, Cheek, Or Jaw Reshaping, Face Fat Removal, Lip Augmentation, Cleft Lip &Cleft Palate are some of the facial plastic surgery carried out at the hospital.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (Mouth & Teeth): This involves the corrective operation of the face mouth, and jaw, to correct an injury or defect and even Head & Neck Cancer Treatment.
- Breast Surgery: Breast Augmentation, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction in men with Gynecomastia, and Breast Lifts are some of the surgeries carried out at Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal.
- Abdomen Plastic Surgery: A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, is done to shape up the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat. Liposuction or body contouring is another fat removal process that can permanently remove cells that store fat from a particular section of the body.
- Skin Plastic Surgery: Chemical Peel, Laser Peels Dermabrasion, Fat Injectable Fillers, Botox or Filler Injections, Vein Removal, Tattoo Removal, Skin Removal Surgery, and Scar Revision are some of the common skin plastic surgeries that are performed at the hospital.
Just as we conclude this piece on Plastic Surgery at Apollo Sage Hospitals, Bhopal, we would like to tell you that while every person’s pain threshold varies, most plastic surgeries are not very painful with new technology and equipment the recovery is usually quick and easy too.
Quench your thirst by reading content on ‘plastic surgery and birthmarks’, ‘best surgeons for webbed fingers’ and ‘Plastic surgery to hide extensive burns’, and more.